It’s that special time in Indiana when there seems to be a little more sunlight in our days and we are wearing our winter coats less and less. Hoping that each time we do bundle up, that it is the season’s last. This also means that Daylight Saving Time is upon us. This Sunday actually.
I know. I know. That one precious hour really does seem to make a difference…especially if you have young children that didn’t get the memo. Melatonin anyone?
This does get us thinking though. A clock can be a great focal point to any room. Some are quirky, classic, colorful and some are just perfect for a kitchen. So if you don’t have one or if you’re needing to fill that space on the wall, we think it’s high time (pun intended) you grab yourselves the missing piece to your wall decor.
Here is a nice little sample assortment for you. We do have more at the store, so stop in and take peruse until you find one that meets your fancy.
- Miniforms Wall Clock, Clock | This one literally spells it out for you. It’s a clock, and it’s a bright little convo starter. $359
- Newgate “The Putney” | So we have a thing for red. And army time. $169
- Newgate “The Cookhouse” | Some clocks are just destined to be a fixture in the kitchen. This one comes in multiple colors so it will definitely fit your current scheme. $104
- BAI “Designer” | Big. Bold. Classic. It really is just lovely, isn’t it? $44
- Umbra “Elapse” | We love the simplicity of this one. It’s black and extra glossy. $84
- Miniforms “Box Wall Clock” | We have this one in yellow. It’s perfectly square with a little bit of something extra for that quirky little flare. $308
- Miniforms “Bull” | The jokes around this one pretty much write themselves. Perfect for man-caves, kitchens, your mother-in-law… $198
- BAI “Numeric Two” | If counting isn’t your forte, this one might be the one for you. Don’t default to digital. You too can learn to tell time without checking your mobile. $44
Don’t forget to spring forward this Sunday!